Aug 31, 2007

tak giu!

Today was a football day. Went back to rv in the morning. Saw a few people that i haven't seen for many many many x99 years. Didn't see the guys from 4i though. Wonder where they are?

Played football with the J1s. It was hilarious; Old uncles with bellies and pale pasty skin due to lack of exposure of the sun trying to chase the juniors down. It was great fun though (:
It's times like these that really help take my mind of the many many shit in my mind.

I guess thats why i like football so much. It offers escape and relieve; Relieve from this extremely tricky life. It seems that all i do with my Dad is just shout at him whenever we talk about tertiary education. This further enforces my desire to just run away and just never look back. Brazil sounds fucking awesome.

I really gotta mug.

No comments: